Sunday, December 9, 2007

anyways, yes i am loving it here. still freaking out about the tourist visa. i arrived and they picked me up in their own plane. like apparenlty these people supply one of the best wool in Queensland. i had no idea. and they have a huge property with heaps of sheep and heaps of cattle. the shearers are all maoris and kiwis (i partied with them my second weekend) and most of the locals are too. its like a little hervey bay all over again ay. like my first weekend i went to the muttaburra pub and loved all them people, so nice to me. and then last weekend i was in noosa and didn't know anyone so i just went out by myself and i had so much fun! they were all so nice to me and i was the youngest there but it was so good. and some of these boys are fly ay.......and then last weekend, me and the jackaroo on the property (mikey) started drinking from lunch until late at night. anyways he ended up getting into two fights and the cops got called in coz we went to the pub by the end of it. dickhead and now our friendship is very strained. i ended up staying at the local hotel for free coz i made mates with the owner. anyways mikey was just being this immature dick, farting and pissing everywhere and telling everyone he was shagging me and just being a complete asshole, like degrading everyone and acting like he was a local. man im a small town girl too and i know you dont act that way. and get this he's 35, divorced with two kids. anyways, i jsut told my boss the full story coz she wanted to know and i admitted to her we kissed like on his birthday on thursday but i made it pretty clear that was it. i mean fuck i was drunk and its just a kiss, but SHIT! i aint over fred for pete's sake! i am so freaking out now that she will tell him that she knows and u know??? it will get blown out of proportion. and when he was being a cock (which is so not like him) i know its coz he was trying to get to me, like its hard to explain but i aint a dumbass and he was acting like he was my boyfriend and a possesive fucken freak. i know its gonna get so fucked, but thats all right. i jsut hope my chances arent ruined with anyone else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home